Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blender 2.57 Touble

I tried upgrading to Blender 2.57 today, and I was met with a completely alien and baffling interface. I tried loading up a model and after a large amount of time managed to texture paint it. With that completed I tried to import the model into Unity3d.
I got and error.
I tried again and again to import it, exporting it as different files and tweaking settings, but with no success. Eventually I gave up and tried importing a model which I hadn't touched with Blender 2.57.
I got an error.
I tried again. And error. I was told I needed atleast Blender 2.5 or higher to import. I was completely cut off from my models.

At the moment I'm searching for solutions to my Blender troubles. Hopefully I can get things back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment